Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Holly's Cause

THIS IS FROM MY FRIEND AND COLLEAGUE HOLLY! READ UP!

Hello all!
So as many of you know, I have a Peace Corps Partnership project going right now to build two classrooms for the school in my village. I'm trying to finish raising funds by the beginning of November so we can start construction as soon as the rainy season is over. The project is a great cause, and every penny donated will go towards helping the students of Cour Bambey to be able to take pride in their school.
To donate, visit www.tinyurl.com/PCSenegal Please please please, forward this to any family and friends you think might be interested in donating.
For more information about the project or my village, feel free to email me at hollypabroad@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!
Holly Packard

No comments: