Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MOVIE Online!

Hello everyone,

Finally, the Peace Corps, SeneGAD and Peace Only Productions film, Elle Travaille, Elle Vit! (She Works, She Lives!) Check out the whole video at
www.peaceonlyproductions.blogspot.com

This is the film I've been working to promote in Dakar that USAID/PAEM has picked up and I held a screening at the US embassy for. (I worked on the subtitles and am now in charge of its distribution in Senegal).

The other film we just finished, Tree Nurseries in the Sahel, should be uploaded sometime next week. Though that one does not have subtitles, the art and music are still fantastic!

Enjoy! And please, let me know what you all think and if you have any ideas about people who might be interested in obtaining a copy or showing it. And spread the link around! We want to maximize coverage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.